The GEWA 1500 is a small capacity washing machine for inline washing or a batch washing.
Gentle washing thanks to rotary washing system, expertise and convincing technology resulting in optimised washing – this applies perfectly to our washing machines series GEWA. Products as for example vegetables, salads, herbs and fruits can be effectively and carefully washed thanks to our rotary helical washing system
. The helical water flow can be fine tuned through the adjustment of separate sets of water nozzles. The water flow intensity can be manually regulated with three ball valves.
Benefits of the belt outfeed
- Extremely delicate products or big leaves will be neatly discharged from the washing machines through a hygienically conceived mesh belt conveyor with a stainless steel drum motor drive.
- Air knives are strategically placed below the conveyor belt discharge to separate the product completely from the belt. Air is generated inside the machine.
- For cleaning the belt can be released by simply lifting up the drum motor. This open structure of the conveyor frame makes cleaning quick and easy.
Well-balanced product distribution in wash tank
- The compact models with a small footprint allow a reduction of water consumption.
- Movement and distribution separate the products perfectly allowing better water contact during the washing. This leads to a gentle and effective cleaning process.
- The helical water flow system takes most products quickly and gently under water. It is not necessary to use mechanical devices to allow product immersion.
- The water flow conveys washed product to the product discharge section.
GEWA 1500 and K50 spinner make a perfect team – it discharges directly into K50 series spin dryer!